Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am.

I am at work.

I am at work and I'm blogging.

I am at work and I'm blogging and listening to Good Charlotte.

I am at work and I'm blogging and listening to Good Charlotte and reading wedding blogs.

I am at work and I'm blogging and listening to Good Charlotte and reading wedding blogs because I have absolutely no work to do.

I am at work and I'm blogging and listening to Good Charlotte and reading wedding blogs because I have absolutely no work to do and no one will give me any work.

I am at work and I'm blogging and listening to Good Charlotte and reading wedding blogs because I have absolutely no work to do and no one will give me any work so I will likely not close the required 104 claims in the required 13 weeks.

I am at work and I'm blogging and listening to Good Charlotte and reading wedding blogs because I have absolutely no work to do and no one will give me any work so I will likely not close the required 104 claims in the required 13 weeks and I will not get my raise.

I am at work and I'm blogging and listening to Good Charlotte and reading wedding blogs because I have absolutely no work to do and no one will give me any work so I will likely not close the required 104 claims in the required 13 weeks and I will not get my raise and Paul, Ginny and I will have to live in tiny apartments for the rest of our lives.

I am at work and I'm blogging and listening to Good Charlotte and reading wedding blogs because I have absolutely no work to do and no one will give me any work so I will likely not close the required 104 claims in the required 13 weeks and I will not get my raise and Paul, Ginny and I will have to live in tiny apartments for the rest of our lives and I am not pleased.

0 comments: