Saturday, March 27, 2010

George Clooney Wins Again

Paul and I rented "Up In The Air" this past weekend and I watched it soonafter. I liked it but I didn't really understand why it was considered for an Oscar. It seemed a little too light and airy for an Oscar nomination. Since I've spent my daydoing laundry, I thought I'd watch it again and try to find a deeper meaning. And I found it!

Somehow I missed everything that happened between Natalie, Alex and Ryan crashing the Alphatech party, and Natalie's getting her new job. I don't think I fell asleep, so what happened to the last 45 minutes-hour of the movie? I have absolutely no idea. But I'm glad I decided to give the movie another go because it was really good. It was a combination of funny and heartbreaking with a touch of inspiration thrown in.

Also, on a completely unrelated note,you know what's weird? When your dog smells your mouth every time she sees you eat something.

0 comments: