Friday, October 30, 2009

Moving "Fun", as Promised

So I promised moving updates and now it's time to deliver.

I'm currently washing the sheets and comforters (that's right, plural on the comforters) from Paul's bed. I'm pretty sure I didn't even wash the comforter and blanket from my bed when I moved...thelast two times. Why I'm doing it now is beyond me.

I don't have to tell you that it's the day before Halloween, because the date is posted at the top of this. That being said, I haven't really watched a Halloween-themed movie yet and that makes me sadder than it reasonably should. I got "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" for Christmas last year but it's been in the very back of a storage unit, and therefore unreachable, since August 20. I think my dvds will be the first thing I unpack after everything is in the apartment and I'll watch "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" while I'm unpacking everything else.

Okay, so apparently I don't have as many moving updates as I thought I did. There will surely be more tomorrow.

It should be noted that I love the movie "Sydney White". I don't care what anyone says, it's really amusing and actually clever. Don't you judge me because it stars Amanda Bines and seems completely ridiculous. Just give it a chance, people.

0 comments: