Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful: Take 2

1. Books. I don't need any stinking ereader. You can't crack the spine of a Kindle or a Nook and you can't dog ear the pages. And you certainly don't get that delightful musty book smell from one. Instead, when you open one of those bad boys you get that new cell phone smell. That's great for a cell phone but not for a book. Or rather, not-book.

2. Virginia Lynn Yopp. That wonderful little pup makes every day more interesting and more adorable. I mean, it's 10:00 am right now and she's asleep in a sweater with her head on a pillow. Precious.

3. My family. Not only do they love me, but they actually like me. And they are entertaining. I dare you to find a more entertaining family.

4. Waffle/peanut butter/banana sandwiches. It's my breakfast of choice nearly every morning at work and it's wonderful.

0 comments: