Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monday, In a Nutshell

6:40 AM: Moved both my car and Paul's car without completely removing the frost from the windows. He was parked behind me and was still asleep. Since the neighbor didn't pull up very far on the curb I had to pull his car out and park it. Then I had to get in my car, partially defrost, pull it out, and park it. Then I had to pull his car back in the driveway. BUT! I got to use my spiffy new defrosting glove and I wasn't even late for work!

9:45 AM: Set out from my office to the other office for training that started at 10. The previous group started late so we got to stand around holding our coats. We started at 10:30.

12:40 - 1:10 PM: Talked to a man about how he was a USA wrestler. I also heard about every detail of his pain. I hadn't eaten lunch yet and was STARVING!

3:30 PM: Got ready to leave the office.

3:31 PM: Remembered I still had to close a case.

3:45 PM: Left the office.

4:00 PM: Went to the gym where I felt WILDLY out of shape when I was huffing and puffing like crazy WAY earlier than I'd have liked.

5:00 PM: Missed my turn for the interstate and saw a man shake his fist at me before turning around in a convenience store parking lot so that I could get going in the right direction.

5:05 PM: Nearly got sideswiped by a stupid woman in her stupid black Mercedes who doesn't know how to merge.

5:15 PM: Entered the grocery store for ground beef, spaghetti sauce and noodles, and parmesean cheese for spaghetti and meatballs.

5:30 PM: Turned on the stove to brown hamburger. I put away clean dishes while the hamburger worked on browning.

5:35 PM: OH CRAP! You don't brown hamburger when you make meatballs!!!

5:40 PM: Salvaged meatballs.

6:30 PM: Took a shower. So did the upstairs neighbor. Shower was cool and then suddenly scalding hot.

7:00 PM: Enjoyed dinner and watched Grown Ups with Paul who had an equally bad day.

0 comments: