Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Precious

You may or may not remember (hopefully the former, probably the latter) a post that I wrote entitled, "I'm In Love..." in which I raved over the purse of my dreams. Her name is Neves and she is from Nine West and she's soft and bright and beautiful. She is Ultra Pink in my original post, but also comes in white, Lemon, and a turquoise-y blue. Well folks, I am very happy to report that she is now mine, all mine!


Here she is in all over her ruffley, floweredy, lemony goodness just minutes after I signed that credit card slip and took my Belk bag in hand. They didn't have any more in Ultra Pink, despite what the bored-sounded sales girl told me on the phone last night, so I snatched up one of the few Lemons left.

What you don't see in this rather shotty picture taken with my camera phone is the extra pockets and fabulous lining. It's this wonderful floral print. What's even better than a fabulous lining? Under each one of those ruffles is more of that lining! She is by far my favorite purchase in a while and will make it much easier to work those 22.5 hours of overtime that I signed up for next week.

My friends, I. Am. In. Love.

0 comments: