Saturday, May 21, 2011

Super Saturday

Most Saturdays I don't do too terribly much. I sleep in, I eat a mediocre breakfast, I watch tv, and wait for Paul to get home. Or I work overtime.

Today is different.

Today I woke up well-rested and, on a whim, threw together breakfast tacos. They tasted amazing and all it took was a handful of Yopp kitchen staples. All it took was taco-size tortillas, a few eggs (with or without yolk, mine was half and half), turkey, leftover roasted potatoes, salsa and cheese. It was super-easy and SUPER delicious!

Today I'm going to get a haircut thanks to a very lucky, well-timed groupon purchase.

Then I'm going to get a much-deserved and needed pedicure while I wait for my car to be inspected, since I saved so much on the haircut.

Tonight I'll have dinner with my wonderful husband who brought me, "I'm glad we met two years ago" flowers yesterday.

And then we'll go to celebrate his best friend's little sister's confirmation. From what I understand about Catholicism, which isn't much, mind you, she's about as Catholic as she could possibly be until she gets married, which is exciting!

Happy Saturday everyone!

0 comments: