Sunday, August 15, 2010

I Guess People Need Somewhere to Eat?

There is one thing about this wedding that is a HUGE pain for me. And that's the tables. There are some tables that come with the place, but not enough for all the food AND the people. So I'm scheming to obtain and decorate tables for as little money as possible. I'm still not 100% sure where all the extra tables are coming from (though I do have some leads), but I think I've finally settled on a plan that will fit with the rustic vibe we have going on. All I need are...

these tablecloths...
Source: Sur La Table



and these centerpieces...




Source: Real Simple

And I will have just the right blend of rustic shabby chic that I'm looking for. I could put the pumpkins together the day or a couple of days before when I put together the mason jar vases for the aisles and all we'd have to do the day of the wedding is set them out.
I'd have to rent the tablecloths when originally I was just going to buy them (it's cheaper with white, go figure), but I think this will be easier what with my not knowing how many I'll need yet. Also, I'm thinking that blue gingham isn't the type of table cloth that is in constant demand from a rental company.

0 comments: