Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Flavor of the Week

Y'all, I have a new music obsession. And it kind of makes me look like I'm in middle school and like I wear black and pink checkerboard print accessories like I did in high school when I misguidedly thought they made me look cool. We're talking beanie, belt AND non-functioning sweat band here. Anyway, I digress. The band is called Hot Chelle Rae.


Seriously? Didn't I tell you it would make me look like I'm in middle school? They're from Nashville and all their dads write country music. And that one on the left with the red hair? His brother is Cord Overstreet who plays Sam on Glee. Oops, I digressed again. Their current single is "Tonight Tonight" which is currently all over the radio and their sophomore LP is out this fall. All their music is exactly what I need to get me through long days in a grey cubicle.

Feel free to make fun of me. I'm used to it. I used to be really into Good Charlotte, too.

In an aside, in an effort to blog more, I think I'll make this Flavor of the Week thing a regular post and feature one of my current favorite things every week. Stay tuned.

0 comments: